Thursday, November 12, 2009

Kristen Stewart - "I'm the luckiest personl in the world!"

Etertainment Wise reports in a recent interview with MTV, Kristen Stewart admits, "I'm the luckiest person in the world!" AND WE AGREE!!!!!


Kristen Stewart says appearing in The Twilight Saga has made her “the luckiest person in the world”.


The 19-year-old actress, who plays schoolgirl Bella Swan, has previously said it was hard coming to terms with the film's success.

But in a new interview with MTV, Stewart conceded that she was fortunate to be part of the vampire franchise.

“The fact that I get to do this on such a large scale?" she said. "I'm the luckiest person in the world."


However, Stewart did admit that there were times when she wished she could leave her hotel room without being followed.


"I want to do nothing. I literally just want to go outside and go for a walk,” she said

.For the entire article from Entertainment Wise click HERE

0 comments: