Monday, November 9, 2009

EOnline asks: How Weird Are All Those New Moon Vampire People






So what was the most interesting or weirdest answer you heard at your New Moon press junket?


—MDuncan, via Twitter



You mean I have to pick just one? On Friday I sat through an entire afternoon of Cullens, Volturi and Wolf Pack members, not to mention at least one guy with an English accent, leather jacket and stand-up hair.

I think any answer about weird/interesting things said there deserves a Top Five list. At least.

Here goes:

1. The current fetishes among the Cullens include this gem from Kellan Lutz: "I'm just obsessed with candy and animals. I love safaris now. I can't go to a zoo. When I was in Africa, I went on a safari and giant white lions and tigers were walking right by our place. Baboons were trying to break in our car and steal my candy, which isn't nice."

2. Perhaps oddly, Nikki Reed is seen as more maternal than Elizabeth Reaser. "I really feel like Nikki is way more maternal than me. She's much more of a caretaker...She would cook me dinner and make me coffee. She was so sweet."

3. Reaser and Reed have made up a fantasy life for their characters. When they aren't standing around in the Cullen house trying hard not to eat Bella, "Esme goes out and tears apart a mountain lion, every other night," Reaser says. "We decided that Esme and Rosalie tear apart mountain lions together," Reed added.


Read the rest of the article from EOnline HERE

0 comments: