Monday, July 5, 2010

Pics from my trip to Vampire Country!!!!

This "Edward Cullen" like Volvo C30 picked me up at the airport!!!

This pillow was awaiting me in Vampiuh Country!
Recognize the falls from 'Twilight'? As Edward & Bella are walking to the baseball field you see these falls behind them!
Twilight in the Pacific North West!
"things like this just don't exist"  Bella Swan  "they do in my world" Edward Cullen  This is the view from Edward & Bella's tree!  Just as amazing in real life as it is in the movie!

Three Twi Girls! Me, @callsignC30 and @shackle_me

 The Bridge of the Gods - this is the bridge that Charlie & Bella drive across when she first arrives in Forks at the beginning of  'Twilight'
"In the state of Washington, under a nearly constant cover of clouds and rain, there is a small town named FORKS.  Population 3,120.

Berry Pie anyone?  We even saw Buttcrack Santa!

I went to the prom, but I didn't find Edward or Bella!

"the lion fell in love with the lamb"
"you're my own personal brand of heroin"
All that was missing out front was a Stupid Shiny Volvo!

We did find it a little later, but someone needs to tell Edward his car needs a bath!
"Chillax"  This is where Bella meets Eric for the 1st time on her 1st day at Forks High School.


"She's not one of us Edward" Emmett Cullen
Me and @steeners41 meet at the Twilight Night Event in Portland!!!
"I can read everyone's mind in this room apart from yours" Edward Cullen
Highway 101

"Under a nearly constant cover of clouds and rain.....FORKS"

Thank goodness in 'Breaking Dawn' Bella finally gets a new ride!!

As we found out later the Cullens were in LA for a movie premiere!



Esme leaves visitors a message

Showing that Spartan Pride!

Should we go on past?

Trouble a brewing!!

"It's La Push, baby"

"It's just scary stories Bella"

"who are they?"

Me and @callsignC30 at the Fandom Gives Back Screening of Eclipse in Portland, OR 6/29/10

More pics to come - I left my camera at the Space Needle, so I am awaiting pics from @callsignC30 and @shackle_me!!!!  These pics were taken on my blackberry!

0 comments: