Friday, July 9, 2010

More pictures from my trip to VAMPIUH COUNTRY

"About three things I was certain"

"Under constant clouds......FORKS"
Welcome to the Home of 'The Twilight Saga'

At Cape Horn

Another view from Bella and Edward's tree

The Cullen's didn't have to "ditch" on this day!

"Apparently no one here is good enough..."  Jessica

#FanGirlTrip begins at Multnomah Falls (you see these falls as Edward and Bella are heading to play Vampire Baseball)













If you only knew how many pictures it took for us to finally get a good shot of Mt. Hood!  Way to go Shacks!


I finally made it to FORKS!


Mt. St. Helens
First Beach - La Push Baby!














Beautiful flowers at Pike's Market in Seattle, WA


"You don't know how long I've waited for you"  Edward Cullen

The view from The Space Needle - Seattle, WA  -- When Bella drives to Seattle to meet J. Jenks, she probably can see the Space Needle













Pictures courtesy of: My Besties!

0 comments: