Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Fan Made Eclipse Trailer - helps Twilight Saga Fans hang on!

OKAY Twi Fans don't get me wrong!  I'm loving all the New Moon glory, really I am -- I've seen the movie 12 times already, and will see it on the big screen yet again!  I am so proud for Summit and the Cast and Crew that New Moon has already made over $620 million dollars worldwide!  I am ecstatic about that fact!  I am the #1 campaigner for #GoSeeNewMoonAgain, #TruFact! 

OK - Twilight sold me, New Moon has captivated me, and now I'm ready for the PR to begin for Eclipse!  Aren't you?????  I mean seriously within a mere 4 days after New Moon filming wrapped, we have our first teaser trailer for New Moon.  OK fans, do the math!!!  Eclipse filming wrapped almost 2 months ago!  YES that's right!!!  It's 196 days 11 hours until Eclipse!!  Okay, I know some of you think we had too much New Moon videos, trailers, etc. before the movie released.  Well maybe we did, but you can bet your last dollar, I watched them all!  YES, I did over and over!  So maybe we don't need quite as much for Eclipse (oh who am I teasing here, yes we do!!!!), but is a short & sweet teaser trailer too much to ask Summit @Twilight for????? I mean come on!!!!! 

Well since my many Twitter request have fallen on deaf ears over at Summit for either an Eclipse trailer or official confirmation on Breaking Dawn (yeah, best not to get me started on that subject).  I have decided to post this AWESOME fan made trailer for Eclipse -- At least we have something! 

ENJOY!  It really is quite good!

Thanks to sanyiaa for sharing this video with us! 
You can check out this and other videos she has made here!



0 comments: