Tuesday, November 3, 2009

'New Moon' Stars Answer Your Questions About Scooters, Online Haters

Kellan Lutz reveals how he's spending his 'Twilight' paycheck, while Nikki Reed surfs the Web.


By Larry Carroll

Every week, they answer hundreds of questions from reporters. But when true fans are doing the questioning, the stars of "Twilight" always take that into account and seem to answer a little more honestly, a little more frankly, giving us a rare peek behind the curtain at their innermost thoughts.

And so, once again, we're presenting a weeklong jackpot of "New Moon" Stars Answer Your Burning Questions. Keep posting them on our sites, we'll keep bringing them to the stars, and you'll keep getting their unique thoughts on scooters, paparazzi, shopping with KStew and everything else below:

Kellan Lutz


Q: Have you bought anything exciting yet with your "Twilight" earnings?

Lutz: Yes, I bought a scooter! It was amazing. I had no idea, but there are pictures [out there of me on it]; someone was taking pictures. I bought this way downtown, and I didn't see this paparazzi guy — I don't even know how they do what they do. It's so random, but there are dead-on pictures, where I should have been scooting up to them and seen them do it. ... But I love the scooter. I get, like, 100 gallons per mile on it, and it costs five bucks to fill the tank! So that's like a gallon-and-a half, and I go 150 miles. With my car, it's like 15 to 16 miles, so I take that anywhere and everywhere. I live in the Valley, so I can take that anywhere and everywhere [in Los Angeles], and it's fun zipping in and out [of traffic]. It's cool.


CLICK ON THE TITLE OF THIS BLOG TO READ THE COMPLETE INTERVIEW!

0 comments: