Sunday, October 25, 2009

New Moon Hysteria officially in Over Drive!

Seems like just a short time ago that New Moon was a wrap! I remember the days so well at the end of May when Twitter was going nuts with pictures and video coming out of Italy. Wow and now Eclipse is almost a WRAP! Wow how time flies!

We are now officially in New Moon hysteria mode and the pics, t.v. spots and scenes and fan made videos being posted for New Moon has the fans sitting on the edge of their seats with 25 days to go until we get to see NEW MOON on the big screen!

Twitter has been an amazing journey for me! I have laughed, cried, moaned, groaned and bitched so much in the past 6 months since I became a Twitter-holic! However, I have had an amazing ride! I have made some neat Twitter besties, and have even met my Bestest Twitter buddy callsignC30, and she is a complete joy!

I am looking forward to the next 25 days as the PR push for New Moon is going into complete over drive! The cast is definitely going to be SUPER busy!!! I wish them all well in the coming days, pray for their safety and am looking forward to HUGE opening weekend figures coming at the box office!!!!!!

I particularly like the fan made video linked above by DayJolie80. She has done an awesome job with this video! Click on the title of this blog to view the video!

0 comments: