Tuesday, September 29, 2009

And now Charlie Bewley makes my day even better! Talking Breaking Dawn!

You know from reading my previous post that I've had one of those oscar winning days from HELL! Yep, I don't deny it! Long story, go read my previous post if you haven't already for explanation! Well Mr. Edward Cullen, yes the one and only Rob Pattinson made my day in his interview with SciFi Magazine which hits the newstands soon, whereby he discusses his reading Breaking Dawn and looking forward to making those FILMS! YES PLURAL, as in more than one!! Yep, that right there will do it for me, because if you have followed me for any length of time on Twitter, you know I am a 'Breaking Dawn' freak! Hey if Summit wants to make it 5 movies long I'd be there for each and every one! YES, I love that book that much!!!!!

Now I'm scrolling through Twitter looking at the many tweets from those I follow and what do I run across? Nothing more than a new interview with Charlie Bewley, aka the Volturi Vampire Demitri, where he is discussing his role as Demetri in not only New Moon and Eclipse, but take a look below to see what he has to say about Breaking Dawn!

OH THANK YOU Rob for getting my evening off to a much brighter end to a shitful day, but also thank you Charlie for driving the nail home!!!! You guys ROCK MY WORLD!


The Real Charlie Bewley...

0 comments: