Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Revelations from the screencaps from the ECLIPSE Clips from fellow Tweep .@amcarter

I received these screencaps with analysis from @amcarter - I had noticed already before in the scene where Edward knocks down the tree with Victoria in it, that Seth in his Wolf form was standing to the right of the tree, but I had not noticed that Riley was in the scenes as well.  Check these out:


These three HD Screencaps are from the promo "EVENT."

1. I see Seth and Riley between the branches at about half screen slightly to the right.

2. I see Riley and Seth again, half screen, toward the bottom.


3. Is it just me, or is Esme smiling as she attacks. Who knew she had a sick, torturous side? I like it.



AND From 'The Twilight Saga ECLIPSE' playing cards - look closely and you will see Bree standing in between Edward and Alice.



Thanks to @amcarter for bringing these things to our attention!

0 comments: