Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Dear Twi Friends: Can't we all just go back to this Happy Place???

I TOTALL AGREE With @callsignC30 - the bull shit is getting very old!  Did we come to Twitter to do nothing more than be TOTAL Dumb Ass Bitches????  Or did we come to Twitter to find other tweeps that love The Twilight Saga, Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson, and other cast members (maybe Jaspers Army????? *wink*)??????  I came to Twitter a mere year ago simply because of my love of TWILIGHT, and I have come across some really great folks!  One I have already met, and will be seeing again in June along with another twitter buddy that I will be meeting for the first time, and I am ecstatic about this #FANGIRLTRIP.  Plus I have a lot of Twitter buddies that I tweet and converse with on a daily basis, and if given the opprotunity I would love to meet them as well!  But let me tell you this much, while I will not back down from a good debate, argument or down right FIGHT, and I truly mean that!!!!  I can dig with the best of you, I promise!!!  I am getting SOOOOOOOOOOOOO tired of this TOTAL BULLSHIT on Twitter!  AND no, I shouldn't have to quit tweeting, or unfollow or block people because of their stupidity!!!

The THREATS and the LEGAL shit is beyond UNREAL my lord folks we are REAL people and yes, so are Rob, Kristen, Kellan, Peter, Jackson, etc. etc. etc..... but they are CELEBRITIES and you know what??????  They really could probably not give a rats ASS about what we have going on in our Twi Fandom!!!!  And I promise you, Rob Pattinson would not be shagging any of  you (I do not include myself in this because I am a happily married woman that just happens to love the world of Twilight and think that RPattz is a handsome young man, with whom I have no love affair with what so ever other than my Twi Obsession), so why does it matter if he is in a relationship with Kristen Stewart or not?  I happen to truly believe he is, but if I were to find out today that beyond the shadow of a doubt that he is not, guess what......I will be okay, I'll continue to live my life and I will still have my TWI Obsession intact, I promise you that!  Because you know what I don't live in that world!  If I were closer to his age, and not married and not a mother, I still WOULD NOT have a chance, you know what I mean????? 

SO why do we have to tear apart our wonderful Twitter world with all this CRAZINESS??  This is ludicrous!!!!  It's truly okay to be a Robsten, A Nonsten, A Idontgiveadamnsten or even Switzerland, truly it doesn't matter!!  What does matter is the PURE EVILNESS that has taken over Twitter and the Forums and all the plain and simply psychoness (is that a word?)  I mean it has gotten beyond absurd, and it has made me sick to my stomach! Like I said, I will not back down from a good debate, argument, or fight and I will still rant and rave when I've had enough, but I would TRULY Love to get back to what I came to Twitter for in the first place 

THIS


CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG???????????

Source UNKNOWN for the Pic - if you are the owner of this Pic - Let me know I'll gladly credit you!

THAT'S MY RANT!!!

I love you all!

Twilightus

0 comments: