Monday, March 29, 2010

Voting is now open for the 2010 MTV Movie Awards Nominations LET YOUR VOICE BE HEARD!

Voting is now open for the nominations for the 2010 MTV Movie Awards!  There is 13 categories of nominations.  Each category has a list of movies up for nomination, BUT  you can also write in your own nomination for each category!  I am not here to tell you who to vote for, but I will say this much in the BEST FIGHT CATEGORY - I wrote in 'The Twilight Saga New Moon' and actors Robert Pattinson and Daniel Cudmore, and in the BEST VILLAIN category I wrote in 'The Twilight Saga New Moon' and actress Rachelle Lafevre (what better way to Rachelle Lafevre know we love her!)  And last, but not least, in the BEST ASS KICKING category I wrote in Daniel Cudmore!!!!!

SO - I'm not telling you how to vote but just letting you know you can WRITE IN in any category!!!


GO HERE TO VOTE: http://www.mtv.com/ontv/movieawards/2010/best-kiss/

0 comments: