Wednesday, March 3, 2010

My Take on Why Summit Changed Editors - For What it's worth!!!!

Not that this means a hill of beans (SOUTHERN PHRASE), but here is my take on why Summit made the editor change!!!!!

My take on the Eclipse Editor Change - for what it's worth!!!


My view is I will agree with Summit, if David Slade went toooooo overboard! I mean too 30 Days of Night on us! YES, I TOO want action, but I don't want it to stray that FAR, know what I mean?

And we really ACTUALLY don't know when this change took place. Just because we are just now hearing about it doesn't mean it didn't take place before we saw the last group of LEAKED stills! Those last group of leaked stills could have been the work of the new editor!

If you all remember several weeks back David Slade tweeted that he was ADDING MORE EDWARD TO THE MOVIE - WHAT THE F!!!! I mean I could understand adding more Edward if this was New Moon, but READ THE F'ing BOOK GUYS - EDWARD IS UMMM LIKE MAIN CHARACTER in ECLIPSE START TO FINISH!!!! And he is having to add more Edward -ummm hello that right there is a HUGE RED FLAG if you ask me!

So, we may be jumping the gun YELLING & SCREAMING at Summit on this one! SUMMIT may be jumping in to SAVE THIS SHIP!

BUT YES, I absolutely agree that this is why we haven't seen a trailer, teasers, clips, etc.! I saw someone say last night why didn't they go after a big name editor -well there isn't time to now!!!!!

I have a feeling Stephenie Meyers pulled in the reins as well! And if so, GOOD FOR HER! Don't go f'ing with her Vampires if you know what I mean!!!!!

Well guys that's my take!  Leave me your comments and let me know what you think!

0 comments: